Ethnolinguistic umbrella: Baltic, with Finnic influx after 10c.
Target time period: 10th-12th c.
- Wrap skirt, natural colors
- Wool or linen rectangular shawl, side-wrapped (south, early) or loosely draped (north, late)
- above-the-elbow coat (late).
Belts, bands, and aprons:
- Bands plain or striped, often alternating card directions for a knit-like pattern
- Bog shoes
- Veils optional (especially early)
- tablet-weaving-edged rectangular scarves (late)
- Spiral crowns with or without veil
- ornamental hairpins
- Wrap-and-a-half torcs
- cowrie necklaces
- spiral-and-glass necklaces
- Spacer bead pectorals
- bisected waterfall chains
- Spiral armbands
- beast-head bracelets
- riveted cuffs.
- Owl , crossbow, and penannular brooches
- triangle-head pins
- belt knives.